Sunday, August 8, 2010

Peaches And Cream Recipe

I was poking around on www.onestopdiyshop.com last night and seen a recipe I thought I would try.

Vanilla Caramel - 0mg
1.7ml PG
0.7ml VG
0.3ml Lorann Bavarian Creme
0.3ml Lorann Caramel

I mainly use Perfumer's Apprentice flavors so I substituted PA Bavarian Cream and Caramel in instead of Lorann's. It has a nice mellow cream flavor like you would find in a cream-horn style doughnut. And then I had an epiphany! What if I tossed in some peach flavor to the mix, I added roughly 6-7 drops of PA peach and a tasty new flavor was born, Peaches & Cream!

Peaches & Cream
1.7ml PG
0.7ml VG
0.3ml PA Bavarian Creme
0.3ml PA Caramel
6-7 drops PA Peach
1 drop Ethyl Maltol
1 drop Sweetener liquid

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment